Customised comfort, intelligent control and increased energy efficiency
VRV IV Heat Pump
The optimal solution for climate comfort and performance
VRV IV Heat Pump
With the release of VRV IV, we introduced three revolutionary standards in VRV technology.
Customised comfort, intelligent control and increased energy efficiency, make our Daikin VRV IV heat pump the market leader in climate solutions.
The largest leap in innovation since the introduction of the inverter compressor.
As a unique Daikin technology, Variable Refrigerant Temperature continuously adjusts both the inverter compressor speed and the refrigerant temperature to provide the necessary capacity to meet the building load with up to 28% higher seasonal efficiency. The evaporating temperature is the widest on the market (3°C to 16°C), and improves your comfort by perfectly balancing your airflow temperature.
VRV IV continuously provides heating during the defrost cycle. Other heat pumps stop heating during the defrost cycle, but VRV IV is equipped with our unique heat-accumulating element that stores energy during the heating process. The stored energy is then used to defrost the outdoor unit, while ensuring comfort 24/7.
Each VRV IV unit comes equipped with our signature VRV configurator. This is a software solution that simplifies easy configuration and commissioning. As an installer, you spend less time configuring the outdoor units, can manage multiple systems from different locations for key accounts and easily retrieve initial settings on the outdoor units.
Key components totally redesigned
DC fan motor
- Increases efficiency.
- Larger diameter of the rotor results in great force using the same magnetic field.
- Improved control results in more fan steps that match the actual capacity.
- Reliable cooling is not influenced by ambient temperatures.
- A smaller switchbox creates a smoother airflow through the heat exchanger.
4-sided heat exchanger
- A 50% increase in the heat exchange surface (235m2) increases efficiency by up to 30%.
Newly developed compressor
- Full inverter enables Variable Refrigerant Temperature and low start-up currents.
- Reluctance brushless DC motor increases efficiency when compared to AC motors by using simultaneous normal and reluctance torque.
- J-type 6-pole motor has a 50% stronger magnetic force and higher rotation efficiency.
- New compressor material is stronger and increases the compression volume by up to 50%.
The largest leap in innovation since the introduction of the inverter compressor
We’ve built a strong reputation through the delivery of excellent service and results
Eligible for Carbon Trust energy efficiency loan
Let SMARTech Heating & Cooling define and design the right solution for you
Talk to us to see how we could help you save money
Contact us to book your free energy consultation
Download our latest customer Case Studies
Download our latest customer product brochures
We would be delighted to discuss how we can be of assistance.
If you have a question or would like more information then please complete this form and we will be in contact.