The most compact VRV
VRV IV S-series air conditioning
slimmer and more compact than any other VRV unit
VRV IV S-series
Our VRV IV S-series front blow units are slimmer and more compact than any other VRV unit, which means it’s able to overcome the challenges that aesthetics and regulations can impose.
Equipped with the latest energy-saving technologies and connectable to a wide range of sleek commercial and residential units, our VRV IV S-series is a total air conditioning solution and the ideal choice for when outdoor space is limited.
VRV IV S-series units are an ideal solution when outdoor space is restricted because they are easy to hide, thus minimising both visual and sound impact. Their design overcomes the challenges that aesthetics and regulations can impose
Space saving design
The VRV IV S-series dimensions make it the most compact VRV unit on the market. Measuring only 823 mm, the unit is short enough that it fits discreetly under windows and is virtually unnoticeable, making it the best unit for roof and balcony installations. The unit’s front-blow principle also minimises turbulence and eliminates the need for ducting.
Wide range, big features
They may be discreet, but the VRV IV S-series stand out when it comes to benefits they deliver. With a wide range of small-footprint units that are easily connectable to a selection of stylish and commercial solutions, the VRV IV S-series offers the perfect indoor climate with the comfort of flexibility and standard VRV IV features, such as the Variable Refrigerant Temperature.
Daikin VRV efficiency,comfort and control
- Highest seasonal efficiency rating in their class (ESEER), reducing energy, costs and CO2 emissions
- Unique Variable Refrigerant Temperature eliminates cold draughts and continuously adjusts unit operation to the actual conditions, maximising seasonal efficiency
- Centralised, easy to use controls ensure optimum operation, maximising effi ciency and comfort
- Energy monitoring to follow up energy use and compare different properties (for commercial properties)
- Highly suited to densely populated areas such as city centres thanks to their low operating sound
- Low noise modes reduce sound further to comply with inner-city noise regulations
Leading after-sales support
- Support wherever you need it, from the widest network of highly trained professionals
- Professional selection tools and excellent expert support reduce installation time, ensuring optimum operation and lower running costs
- A single point of contact, even for multiple properties in multiple countries
- Lightweight units reduce installation time and effort
- Compact units extend the installation options
The most compact VRV unit on the market
We’ve built a strong reputation through the delivery of excellent service and results
Eligible for Carbon Trust energy efficiency loan
Let SMARTech Heating & Cooling define and design the right solution for you
Talk to us to see how we could help you save money
Contact us to book your free energy consultation
Download our latest customer Case Studies
Download our latest customer product brochures
We would be delighted to discuss how we can be of assistance.
If you have a question or would like more information then please complete this form and we will be in contact.