Air Conditioning Engineer
SMARTech Heating & Cooling is a part of award winning energy management and reduction specialist, SMARTech energy Ltd. As installers of energy efficient technologies within commercial businesses, we are seeking a qualified and personable Air Conditioning Engineer to join our expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of air conditioning installations
- Be able to install systems and fit a variety of components to systems – such as compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, valves, pumps, thermostats, probes/sensors, controllers, times etc
- Possess a sound electrical knowledge (18th edition electrical preferred but not essential)
- Be organised, and computer literate
- Have a full driving license
- Share our values: Quality, Passion, Accountability and Integrity
- Be F-Gas qualified
- Up to date CSCS card (essential)
- IPAF (preferred, but not essential)
- PASMA (preferred, but not essential)
As a senior air conditioning engineer, you’ll be installing a mix of conventional air conditioning systems and energy efficient cooling technologies. You will also carry out service, maintenance and repair works.
All the stuff you would expect from a fast growing, results focused, innovative company including:
- Initial basic salary of £26,000-£32,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus.
- Company vehicle
- ipad as our systems are online
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Full support and training from a team dedicated to helping you to be successful
- An energetic, enjoyable and engaging working environment
- Our projects are generally less than 50 miles form Corsham, Wiltshire
SMARTech Heating & Cooling are a part of award winning energy management and reduction specialist, SMARTech energy Ltd and provide design, installation and maintenance of energy efficient commercial heating and cooling solutions throughout Wiltshire and the South West.
To join our fantastic team, please send your CV today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year