SMARTech energy Ltd is a fast growing, award winning energy management company which specialises in energy reduction within commercial businesses. We are seeking a 17th Edition qualified Electrician who can carry out inspecting and testing and to work unsupervised or as part of a team. The purpose of the role is to install and maintain electrical systems, lighting, power, energy savings solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment.
The Person / Role and Responsibilities
You will be required to work on site at various locations throughout Wiltshire and the surrounding areas, managing and installing energy saving equipment in the industrial & commercial sector.
SMARTech energy are a fast growing multi award winning company which is looking for a full time electricians to deliver professional installations & reactive works. Training is offered on our specialist energy efficient solutions, and the job role will include installation of LED lighting, controls, VO, VSD’s, etc.
- Level 3, 17th / 18th Edition qualified electrician (BS7671) with at least 4 years post qualification experience
- Assemble, modify, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician’s licence or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Have knowledge/experience of electrical installations /reactive works and fault finding on commercial sites in both light and power (internal & external)
- Experienced in commercial/industrial settings, ideally with experience of the installation of LED lighting, controls, VO, VSD’s etc or similar
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
- Natural team lead
All the stuff you would expect from fast growing, results focused, innovative company including:
Salary: from £26,000 – £30,000 per annum plus bonuses/overtime upto OTE £35,000 PA
Full support and training from a team dedicated to helping you be successful
An energetic, enjoyable and engaging working environment.
SMARTech Heating & Cooling is a part of award winning SMARTech energy Ltd; leaders in the provision of specialist commercial services, from Electrical Services, Heating & Cooling solutions, Energy Management Consultancy and Power Management solutions.
To join our fantastic team, please send your CV today to enquiries@SMARTech-energy.co.uk